Click to check out my affiliates!

Free Software from Razer

Friday, May 2, 2014

I have always been a big fan of Razer products. I even use a Razer Naga gaming mouse. 

It was a couple months ago that I stumbled upon Razer's Game Booster software while looking for a way to improve my FPS. I was particularly pleased with the booster and started looking into more Razer software.

That's when I found Razer Comms, a voice software similar to TeamSpeak. While I haven't been able to really test it out, I liked that you just sign up, create a room, and get to chatting.

 I was glad to hear that Razer was opening up a referral program for their software. Basically if enough people sign-up using my referral links I get some rewards. So if you want to help me out without donating, this is a great way and you also get some sweet programs.

Razer Comms is a voice and instant messaging software that supports game overlay. It's a really great tool for talking with your friends. It's similar to TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and Skype, but much more simplified. 

For more information, click the image above.

Razer Surround is a virtual surround sound software that works with any stereo head phones. While I haven't tested this product out myself, I'm confident that it's a great piece of software. If you try it out, let me know what you think in the comments below.

For more information, click that image.

Now this software I have tried and I really, really like it. The Razer Game Booster temporarily shuts down unnecessary processes to allow your computer to focus on whatever game you're playing. It has configuration options where you can choose which programs to keep running and some helpful tools like a defrag option. I use this every time I play League and it works wonders for my frame rate.

For more information...I think you get it.


If you're interested in these programs, I'd really appreciate you signing up.

And the best part is...they are all free!


\
Share this article :

0 comments:

Comment Here!

Use the drop down menu to post anonymously

 
Template: Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Zoykii's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger