Click to check out my affiliates!

GameServers

Friday, May 2, 2014



If you're looking for a voice/game/dedicated server, you should definitely check out GameServers. My personal TeamSpeak which I use to chat with my friends is hosted by GameServers and I've been nothing but satisfied. I even had to work with their customer service over some TS settings and everything was settled within a day.


What GameServers offer:
Voice Servers
TeamSpeak 3
Ventrilo
Mumble

Game Servers
Battlefield 3 & 4
Call of Duty
Minecraft
Counter Strike
Just to name a few

Dedicated Servers

GameServers has a lot of great features including: 35 Server Locations and ClanPay.

If you're interested, click the link below.
Every purchase made through that link will benefit me.

Check Out GameServers
 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Comment Here!

Use the drop down menu to post anonymously

 
Template: Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Zoykii's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger